Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nightgowns Completed

B5949

Ready for the girls to try on next time they come down.









I’ve changed my mind about my next project. I have 5 yards of a crinkly polyester in a splashy “vacation” print – has sort of a Mediterranean look. I bought it back in the late eighties when we were all wearing those windbreakers and pants made out of crinkly nylon. I think my plans were to make a jacket. Not interested in that now but the fabric is so light that I think it might be good for a backpack from Butterick 4147. The pattern calls for interfacing so it should be sturdy enough. That would use up a little over a yard and I could use the rest to make supermarket bags from Butterick 5338.

Early Girl July

Suddenly our tomatoes are ripening like crazy. Looks like gazpacho this weekend!



No comments: