Thursday, September 17, 2020

Twitter-Free Thursday

 I’m going to try.  Usually I look at Twitter while I’m eating breakfast but this morning I got interested in an article on HuffPost about OAN TV, the conservative news channel.  Then I needed to get moving because I have an eye doctor appointment this morning.  I’m hoping for a new prescription because I have not been happy with the one I had last year.

Anyway while I was in the shower I realized that I hadn’t checked Twitter and that I was still alive, so maybe Twitter isn’t so necessary.  Then I came up with the alliteration, so there it is.  I’m sure my family will be happy not to get the occasional forwarded Tweet from me.

Watch this space for a further report as to success or failure.  I’m not betting either way.




No comments: