Monday, March 3, 2008

Lovely Spring Monday


This is the bed in front of my sewing room window. I planted spring bulbs a couple of years ago and, although this bed doesn't get rain unless it's a really big storm, the daffodils and iris manage to keep blooming each year. The bed is quite overgrown with the snapdragons I planted in 2006 and I keep promising to cut them back and pull weeds, but somehow it never gets done.
I pulled some of the carrots I planted in a raised bed last fall. I think they may be a little past their prime, but still edible.
I haven't worked on SSS since I completed Clue 3 while I was in the city. I did print out the remaining clues and plan to print Clue 10 when it is released tomorrow. I am driving back to the city on Wednesday and will probably stay until the following Wednesday. I doubt if I can knit 7 clues in 7 days, but you never know and I would hate to be caught with not enough instructions printed!
I haven't gotten much accomplished since I've been home - I find it difficult to settle to anything in depth. I will be so glad when Mom is able to come down here and we can get back to a somewhat normal life.

No comments: