Monday, February 25, 2008

After the Storm

I'm staying at Mom's house in St. Mary's Park, SF during her recovery from breaking her hip on Jan. 30. Mom was supposed to start on the stairs this morning but that didn't work out so the PT lady has her practicing using books and will try her on the front stairs at Friday's appointment.


Yesterday and Saturday we were supposed to have a really big storm, power outages likely, possible thunderstorms, etc. But all we got was lots of rain and some gusty wind. The island in front of Mom's house is usually littered with tree debris after a storm but not this time. I talked to L at home this morning and he says we got 3/4" down there. Today is partly cloudy here in SF and there is no rain predicted for the next several days.

Last night I finished Clue 2 of the SSS. I'm sure there are many mistakes but I can't see them and I'm not going to rip it out unless I can. I took some photos last night because I wanted to start Clue 3. Of course the pictures aren't very good with the artificial light but they'll have to do. With any luck I'll finish Clue 3 this week and it'll be a moot point. Right now I'm only 6 clues behind with 4 left to be published. So I guess there's darn little chance of catching up now.

No comments: