Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still Undecided

The morning papers still didn't know which Democrat has taken California in the primary although it may be decided by now. I'm still trying to avoid TV news and L is watching Vertigo instead of the news.

Today I prepared the taxes. I decided not to put it off any longer because I want to do some relocation in the house. Mom may be coming to stay with us for a while so I'm changing the tech center into a guest room and moving the desktop and all my office supplies into the sewing room. It may be crowded for a while (until I weed out all the junk) but Mom and any other guests we might have should be a lot more comfortable not having to share a room with all my sewing stuff.

I just looked out the window and there's a beautiful sunset. Not wanting to try to photograph it, I logged onto KSBW.com to check their webcams. Fremont Peak showed a big fog bank, Monterey appears to be socked in, but Santa Cruz was clear; looks like low tide.

I started Clue 2 of the SSS last evening and found it not too difficult. I managed four rows and hope to make good progress tonight.



No comments: