Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Rain Wednesday

Cold again, but mostly sunny. We are between storms today so I took advantage of this rare (!) occasion to do a few chores in the garden. The greenhouse is not yet usable, so I put together this mini greenhouse that I bought at Nob Hill a few weeks ago.




Then I planted some pea seeds- Rondo pod peas, Snowbird snow peas and Sugar Snaps- and put the seedpan in it, along with some potted bulbs and a couple of pots of chrysanthemums that are sprouting. I am going to plant some tomato seeds tomorrow and I think I'll try them in there as well. I had planned to sprout them in the house, but there are 8 trays of them and I don't really have any place inside for them. If there's no action within a couple of weeks, I can bring them inside and poke in more seeds if necessary.

No comments: