Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Monday

I got up early and walked for 1.5 miles; then spent the rest of the day doing chores. I've made a list of things I want to do this week and have it posted on the fridge. Since I'm the kind of person who will do a job just to have the satisfaction of checking it off the list, I thought this method might help me to get more accomplished. Today I managed to check off all but three items, and those jobs will be moved to tomorrow's list. I need to load up the early part of the week because I tend to run out of steam along about Thursday.

Last night I managed to finish Clue 3 on the Mystery Stole 4. And I'm already 5 rows into Clue 4! Unfortunately, when I put in the lifeline at the end of Clue 3, I managed to include my stitch markers, where they will have to stay until I put in the next lifeline and remove this one; so I had to scrounge up 8 more markers to use until then.

No comments: